For Your Safety
Your Safety is Our Top Priority.
Here is a list of the actions we’re taking to make sure your theatre experience is both safe and enjoyable.
These are our current safety guidelines. They will be updated in accordance with changes in recommendations by the CDC.
• We have installed MERV13 filters on all of our campus A/C units. These are rated to trap virus carriers and are the standard for all public facilities. Spaces also have increased fresh air intake or ventilation with a minimum of 6 full air exchanges per hour.
• We will be requiring that masks be worn at all times when on campus at FST, aside from when dining in our on-site restaurants. This includes throughout all shows. All staff members are required to wear masks and gloves for patron safety. Gloves are changed frequently.
• Assigned theatre seating is socially-distanced and theatre capacities have been limited. All entertainment is ticket-less.
• Temperatures will be checked upon arrival for all who enter the theatre.
• We have placed markers on hallway floors to help guide patrons in maintaining 6 feet of distance. We have also provided hand sanitizing stations throughout the theatre and have installed plexiglass barriers in our spaces.
• All dining tables are socially distanced, with at least 6 feet between all patrons. Tables & chairs are sanitized between diners. All dishware is disinfected in our industrial dishwasher.
• Reusable menus have been replaced with disposable menus. Salt and pepper shakers have been removed from tables to avoid sharing between patrons. Salt and pepper shakers are available upon request and sanitized after each use.
• Our nightly cleaning crew is using EPA disinfectant on all hard surfaces and touch points rated to kill human coronavirus, SARS associated coronavirus, and various influenza strains. Staff members are performing frequent disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces: door knobs, railings, elevator buttons, etc.
• We are conducting daily health checks for our staff including temperature & symptom screening. Anyone showing any symptoms of illness is kept home.