Make the ultimate connection with one of FST's productions this year with a gift of $5,000 or more. Co-producing gives you the opportunity to become intimately involved with Florida Studio Theatre, its artistic staff, the director, the cast and the behind-the-scenes process of putting on a show. You will be involved in the following:
- Viewing the first read-through of the play with the cast
- Touring selected production areas such as costume and set design
- Special seats reserved for you on the opening night of the production
- Invitation to the opening night reception with the cast, crew and staff
- Your biographical profile listed in the program with the artistic team
- Your name listed on title page
Co-Producers are an integral part of the team that helps to create the best in contemporary Theatre in downtown Sarasota year after year. To become a co-producer, or for any questions, contact Samus Haddad, Development Associate, at (941) 366-9017 x 316 or by email at [email protected].
THE FLORIDA STUDIO THEATRE IS A 501(C)(3) NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION AND ALL GIFTS MADE TO THE THEATRE ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW. 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED ARE RETAINED BY THIS ORGANIZATION. FEDERAL TAX ID NUMBER IS 23-7362760. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. STATE REGISTRATION NUMBER CH-23631. 1-800-435-7352 https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery...