Palm Avenue Project
For 100 years, the Keating Building has been a touchstone for the arts and culture in Sarasota, and we need to renew this jewel once again, along with the Goldstein Cabaret. Currently, we are in the process of finishing critical structural and aesthetic updates to help protect the legacy of Florida Studio Theatre.
- Resurfacing the Terrace, adding a new corner entrance and a central seating area.
- Complete renovation of the restrooms including an expansion of the Ladies restroom.
- New carpeting in both the lobby and theatre.
- Painting and refinishing of the theatre and lobby spaces.
- New exterior signage and lighting.
You can help! We’ve raised a good portion of the money necessary to complete the project, but still need additional assistance.
Total Campaign: $1.5 million, Total Raised: $1.1 million.
For more information or to make a contribution, please contact Steve Turrisi in our Development Department by calling (941) 366-9017 x 316 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.