FST's Green Room Cafe and Bar
Open Tuesday - Saturday, 11AM - 8PM
1241 North Palm Ave., Sarasota, FL 34236
Order Pick and Delivery by Phone: 941.250.4550
Click here to Reserve Your Table for Outdoor Dining or Call 941.366.9000
Florida Studio Theatre's Green Room Cafe and Bar is now open for outdoor veranda dining, curb-side pickup, and delivery!* Choose from our full food and drink menu including fan favorites like Lobster Bisque, sandwiches made fresh with Boars Head Deli meats, Margherita Flatbread, Carolina Gold Salmon, and more.
Special discounts on wine and beer with food orders.
Here at Florida Studio Theatre, serving our patrons is our top priority. That's why when you order from Florida Studio Theatre, you know your food has been handled safely by restaurant professionals who take your health to heart. Click here for a list of actions we're taking to make sure your theatre experience is both safe and enjoyable. Because when the curtain rises again, we want to see you there.
In the meantime, it is our pleasure to serve you with some of your favorite flavors of the theatre. Enjoy!
*Delivery service available within the Downtown Sarasota area.
FST features live musical entertainment for diners every Friday and Saturday from 5:30-8PM. Reservations are recommended for dining during these times.
Musical guests will perform three sets with breaks, singing and playing some of their favorite songs. Past featured performers have included FST Resident Pianist Jim Prosser and Cabaret Artist Alayna Gallo (Light My Fire, The Wonder Years).
Dining reservations can be made online here or by calling 941.366.9000.
Jim Prosser (Piano) This season marks Jim’s 26th season as FST's resident pianist. He has arranged and co-developed many shows including: Light My Fire, That's Amoré, The Wonder Years, Guitar Girls, Unchained Melodies, Mack the Knife, Blue Suede Shoes, Dancing In The Street, By Gershwin, European Cabaret, That’s Life Again, British Invasion, Too Darn Hot, and Older Than Dirt. He has served as Composer/Music Director for FST’s Education department, writing numerous scores for children’s shows such as Deck the Halls, Androcles and the Lion, RAP-Punzel, The Velveteen Rabbit, and WRITE A PLAY Elementary Tours. Jim is also a Music Director for FST Improv, for which he has played many shows including the improvised musical, When X Meets Y.
Alayna Gallo is grateful to return to FST! She was previously seen in Light My Fire, The Wonder Years, and Dancing in the Street with the Primadonettes. Her Broadway credits include Tarzan and Jersey Boys. Favorite roles include Eva Peron in Evita, Ellen in Miss Saigon, and Mary in Jesus Christ Superstar. She has also been a part of the Chicago 1st National Tour as well as the Australian and South African companies of Jersey Boys.
Your Safety is Our Top Priority.
Here is a list of the actions we’re taking to make sure your theatre experience is both safe and enjoyable.
• All staff members are required to wear masks and gloves for patron safety. Gloves are changed frequently. All patrons are asked to wear masks when not in their seats.
• All entertainment is ticket-less
• We have placed markers on hallway floors to help guide patrons in maintaining 6 feet of distance
• All dining tables are socially distanced, with at least 6 feet between all patrons. Tables & chairs are sanitized between diners. All dishware is disinfected in our industrial dishwasher
• Reusable menus have been replaced with disposable menus. Salt and pepper shakers have been removed from tables to avoid sharing between patrons. Salt and pepper shakers are available upon request and sanitized after each use.
• Air conditioning filters in FST’s Green Room Café and Bar, Lobby, Restrooms, and Kitchen have minimum MERV 13 ratings and are rated to filter virus carriers. Fresh air intakes on all A/C units have been increased to circulate more outside air into building.
• Our nightly cleaning crew is using EPA disinfectant on all hard surfaces and touch points rated to kill human coronavirus, SARS associated coronavirus, and various influenza strains. Staff members are performing frequent disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces: door knobs, railings, elevator buttons, etc.
• We are conducting daily health checks for our staff including temperature & symptom screening. Anyone showing any symptoms of illness is kept home.